Title: NDMP Restore

I am having a problem restoring files where the first 8 characters of the file name match a file that already exists.  The problem is similar to  (http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/272314.htm), however, some of the log entries aren't exactly the same, but the result is!

My concern is that if I restore a directory that contains a couple versions of the same file (maybe with a v1 or v2 at the end of the filename) I will only have the first one restored.  Has anyone seen this?  I just had our local EMC CE upgrade the NAS appliance to 5.4.18 so that is just about as current as possible.

EMC NS702G NAS appliance running 5.4.18

Any ideas?  Thanks!

Scott Chapman