I have manually duplicated tapes / images.....

Now I would like to verify that this has been done...

I have a list off all the image names affected....

Is there a Command line out there that would help?

Once I verify....  I'm going to make these images the primary ....

Then delete the originals.....

Thanks.....

Joe Despres...........

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.