From: Bob Stump [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 May 2006 17:11
To: veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Cc: <Doug Hughes
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Can this be done?

The knowledge and experience level in this group is valuable.
Unfortunately it is also very busy with a single thread growing into multiple replies to all.
Can the volume be cut down by following this simple etiquette?

1) originator posts question
2) participants reply directly to the originator (not reply all)
3) originator collects replies and posts resolution or further enquirers
4) participants reply directly to the originator's additional questions
5) originator posts solution

I have already started following the above described procedure and sent my replies to the originators only.
If just the regularly active members follow this etiquette, then perhaps we can grow into a larger community.
I realize that not all will comply because new members are added every day.
But, very unfortunately there are also members that cancel their subscription due to the high level of activity.

If you have received it in error then you must not use, retain, disseminate or otherwise deal with it.
The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of EADS Astrium Limited.
Nothing in this email shall bind EADS Astrium Limited in any contract or obligation.

EADS Astrium Limited, Registered in England and Wales No. 2449259