I've been testing to see if it's possible to deploy multiple clients remotely from the same session but it's not looking good. I've come across some strange issues with authentication on the remote clients.
In my test environment, I've got a Windows 2003 box and a Windows 2000 box. Both have exactly the same local admin password and both have the exact same domain accounts as local admins. However, when I go through the remote deployment and am prompted for the account to use to install on the remote system, I'm told that I'm connected with an account other than the one I use, despite having just rebooted both servers and not having connected to either of them.
Sometimes the account I want to use works and sometimes it doesn't and although it may not be random, it seems to be quite random at times.
Ideally I'd like to do it this way, because it's obviously alot more convenient to roll-out more than one client at a time; has anyone had a play with this and what's been the general conclusion?

Cheers,

    Tim Wilkinson
    I.T. Support Officer
    Science Corporate Information Systems
    Defence Science & Technology Organisation
    Department of Defence

    Tel: (02) 96921484
    Fax: (02) 96921562
    Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]