There's no harm in testing, thanks.  I bet the server team will check
with me first next time.  Yeah, right!

From: Clausen, Matt R [EQ] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 12:22 PM
To: Randy Samora; veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: RE: Windows 2008 Client

I doubt it. The OS Compatibility Matrix says that for Windows 2008, the
minimum client is 6.5.2... Now, you MIGHT be able to use 6.5.1, but I
doubt it. I'm pretty sure that there will be code changes introduced
with the 6.5.2 client that allows it to work under Windows 2008. If you
have a dev-box around somewhere though that's Windows 2008 you can try
the 6.5.1 client there to see if it works.