On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 5:29 AM, Sumeeth Singh (S) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

>  Win2003 , NBU5.1MP6
>
> Logs show – connection reset by peer, however I don't agree with this as
> the backup is taking place locally.

In order for backups to run, the media server *HAS* to communicate with the
master server during the backup.  Perhaps it's the master/media connection
that's being reset?  Have you checked the logs on the master too?

Also, you should realize that all support for 5.1 will end in another month
or so.

   .../Ed