I haven't heard any horror stories from anybody yet, either in discussions
for which I'm under NDA nor on the list.  So far, it seems to be no worse
than any recent 6.5.x release and for some things (like VMware backups) it's
significantly better.

There are certainly people upgrading their production systems to 7.0.  We're
trying to find the time to do it ourselves but we're still short-staffed
(any storage/backup admins in Minnesota want a new job?).  We're at 6.5.4
today as well.

   .../Ed

Ed Wilts, RHCE, BCFP, BCSD, SCSP, SCSE
ewi...@ewilts.org