We had a disk failure on a MacOSX 10.4 (tiger) system and need to do a full
system restore.  The disk has been replaced and the OS reinstalled along
with the NetBackup 6.5.5 client (which is what it was running prior to the
crash).  If I select the entire system for a restore, the job bombs out with
status 25 -cannot connect on socket.  I think this is the relevant error
message:

Error bpbrm(pid=27196) cannot connect to cocmpxserve, Interrupted system
call (4)

Does anyone know what has to be deselected for the restore to be successful?