________________________________
De: "Conner, Neil" <n...@mbari.org>
Para: Veritas List <veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu>
Enviadas: Terça-feira, 31 de Agosto de 2010 15:53:54
Assunto: [Veritas-bu] Full system restore on a MacOS X 10.4

We had a disk failure on a MacOSX 10.4 (tiger) system and need to do a full
system restore.  The disk has been replaced and the OS reinstalled along with
the NetBackup 6.5.5 client (which is what it was running prior to the crash).
 If I select the entire system for a restore, the job bombs out with status 25
-cannot connect on socket.  I think this is the relevant error message:

Error bpbrm(pid=27196) cannot connect to cocmpxserve, Interrupted system call
(4)

Does anyone know what has to be deselected for the restore to be successful?