Hi,

One is in bp.conf, the other is a good question as to where its stored on
disk; however the two places in jnbSA are Master Server Properties -> Global
Attributes:

Then, Universal settings:

If you set these two the new address the e-mail should come from root and be
sent to the place you specify above.  If it doesn't you may have something
weird going on with your e-mail server.

Justin.