From: veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of . .
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 9:22 PM
To: veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-bu] emails from RHEL media server

Kind of a two-fold problem, but perhaps they are related...

1. Emails are coming from my user account on the box, and not root. I thought I
saw somewhere where logging in as root (su -) and stopping and starting NBU
would fix this problem. Didn't work for me.

2. Emails are going to an address we are trying to retire. I changed the Client
Administrators Email address from the Java GUI, confirmed it was changed in
bp.conf, but emails are still going to the old address.

I'm kind of at a loss. Is there someplace else where the email address is
buried? Just wondering if there is something cached somewhere that's causing
both the return address to show up as my account and not root, and then keep
sending to the old email add. First foray into Linux, so maybe I'm missing
something easy. But I've never had issues changing anything on my Unix or
Windows boxes.

Thanks!

Athena®, Created for the Cause™

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential
information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the
sender that you have received the message in error, and delete it. Thank you.