From:   "Simon Weaver" <simon.wea...@iscl.net>
To:     <veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu>,
Date:   11/04/2012 09:16 PM
Subject:        [Veritas-bu] Advice & Help - Linux Server 14TB
Sent by:        veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu

All
I am hoping you can help....

Im not too familiar with Linux, but we have a RedHat Box, that is a VM
Guest on an ESX Host, that has RDM's totalling 14TB

The backups are done over the LAN - Painfully slow as you can imagine.

Im wondering what options I have in terms of trying to improve performance
for this client. So far its taking close to 3 days to run.
It is on a 1GB Network, as I understand. But does anyone have any
suggestions?