If you configure auto failover in GCO (not recommended), then you need
to make sure you are using sync replication only.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cronin, John S [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 10:07 AM
To: Jim Senicka; Pavel A Tsvetkov; Veritas-ha@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: RE: [Veritas-ha] Veritas Volume Replicator in
ReplicatedDataCluster question

I believe auto-failover is a configurable option with GCO, unless
something has changed recently (I didn't go look at the docs).  The
default is operator confirmation before fail-over, but I have agreed to
configured GCO for auto-failover before if a split-brain did not present
any significant risk to the customer (eg the customer said it was OK and
their preference, and after inquiring into the facts of the situation, I
agreed with their conclusions).

--
John Cronin
678-480-6266