So from this output:

v  ccbappl      -            ENABLED  ACTIVE   421458352 SELECT   -        fsgen
pl ccbappl-01   ccbappl      ENABLED  ACTIVE   421458352 CONCAT   -        RW

sd oraappdg02-01 ccbappl-01  oraappdg02 0      85946368 0         Disk_1   ENA

sd oraappdg05-01 ccbappl-01  oraappdg05 0      335511984 85946368 Disk_160 ENA

Disk_1 starts at offset 0 and the size is 85946368,  so this is your 40G drive.

So the problem here is this is a contact so you can't take out the 40G by
shrinking the volume.  If you shrink the volume,  you will free up space on
Disk_160 first  (it shrinks from the bottom up).  Understand what I am trying
to say ?

If you do a vxdg free, I almost certain you won't see Disk_1 in the list.