thats solely depends on the kind of setup you are having .

  We use bs=8192 and concat volumes for oracle FS in our environment.

  best you check with Engineering team..

  Cheers,
  Munish

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi ,

Could any one advise me, what are parameters should recommended for oracle DB
VxFs filesystems in order to achieve best performance?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Shanker Durgad
Chartered Semiconductor Mfg Ltd.
DID : 6394 6715

"Paul Hunter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 07/10/2007 08:21 PM
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                     To
  veritas-vx@mailman.eng.auburn.edu       cc
        Subject
  [Veritas-vx] Veritas File System

[This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not
copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person.
Thank you.]

How do you know if a volume is under Veritas Filesystem control?????

Thanks & Regards,
Munish Dhawan