Sengor, Ajay,

There's an updated version of the DMP whitepaper (covering the latest 5.0
enhancements) at:
http://eval.symantec.com/mktginfo/enterprise/white_papers/ent-whitepaper_vsf_5.0_dynamic_multi-pathing_05-2007.en-us.pdf

As far as load balancing is concerned, DMP has historically outperformed PP.
The names of the PP algorithms really is more marketing than anything else. If
you have a chance, try out DMP 5.0's Minimum Queue algorithm and compare.

Thomas