Snap. I am experiencing the exact same issues too only I received two
emails with the same license key - one to my work email address and
dot-mac, and the other (again) to my work email address and MobileMe.

When I purchased the license, I used my MobileMe address, and I used
my dot-mac when I originally registered for the beta so I can
understand the mix-up (based on the app storing my dot-mac address and
then getting confused upon registration).

I'm a little concerned with where Versions is getting my work email
address from as I certainly haven't used it with this app in the past.

Hopefully, it's pulling it from *somewhere* within my OS X install
locally, but I would be a little more than upset if the app is digging
about for other email addresses bound to my OS X login account and
sending them over the wire......