Hmm... registration is still borked, I haven't (won't) try with my dot-
mac as I'm wanting to move away from it. Hopefully the guys can fix up
the license database on their end.

Versions is definitely populating via the default mail address in the
Address Book.

Additionally, Mail is now showing (following my update of my default
address) these two license key emails as being sent to my MobileMe and
dot-mac (and not work email address), so obviously there's some
jiggery pokery going on with the email addressing in Mail + Address
Book entries. At least by examining the email source it looks like the
license key mails went to just my personal address.

Just need to get license key bound to my MobileMe account and I'm
good :)