Great example.  Yes, they will probably fix it eventually... but what
if it happens again?  Three times?  For a month at a time?

And you're right, they do seem to be quite decent folk (and have
written a great piece of software).  But even decent people running
decent companies sometimes have to make hard business decisions.  As a
paying customer with clients that rely on my productivity, I'd prefer
to not be a victim of any consequences of those decisions.

-J