One area where the SVN documentation is very poor is that it tells you
that you can set the mime types for files but it does not tell you
where or how to set it for a file type.  I'd love to find out how to
set illustrator files as binary and for some reason PSD files already
are.  Is there a syntax to use and a config file to put it in?  I've
already scoured the docs for the proper incarnation of command to put
in the the config file - if that's even the place to do it.  Any
ideas?  I don't want Versions attempting to merge my AI files.

Thanks,
- Zav