On Nov 28, 2008, at 4:57 PM, tyger wrote:

> Hmm, tried it out. Well I need just a Web server just for http
> request, cant be the solution.

I'm not trying to convince you, but I'd be remiss if I didn't offer
more information  *grin*

I believe 10.5 still comes with a web server - check the Sharing
section of your System Preferences, and enabled "Web Sharing"

Also, if you want an easy, tidy install of a nearly complete,
functional web server package, check out
http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp-macosx.html
  for the latest xampp package for Mac - one click install! What could
be tastier?

Finally, have you considered Beanstalk?  Their Free option doesn't
offer a huge amount of storage, but it might get you started.

-k-