Hi Larry,

This seems like a great feature to manage a bunch of changes from the
command line.

I see some merit in supporting changelists from Versions – we want it
to play nice with other svn clients and support a broad feature set,
but I don't yet see a clear way to add the functionality without
making Versions harder to understand.

Currently the commit command and dialog are contextual to the
selection in the browser, just like every other command listed in the
'Action' menu and shown in the toolbar (including the optional items
in the 'Customize Toolbar...' sheet).  Every way I can come up to add
support for changelists involves deviating from that one basic rule,
which has a pretty key role in making Versions' interface easy to
learn and consistent.

I don't think I understand changelists well enough yet to say it's
impossible to come up with The Right Way™ though, so I've filed a
ticket for this feature request as a task; for our team to sit down,
make sure we really understand it and see if we can come up with a
good design for the feature.  We can't give it the highest priority,
but will discuss it when we can.

Thanks for the feature request! — and merry X-mas regardless of santa
prolly not delivering on this one ;)

Cheers,
- Dirk
the Versions team