Hi Zawie,

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with our support.

Our entire team was in San Francisco for WWDC. As a consequence, our
shared task of getting back to support emails quickly slipped through
a bit.

So I am very sorry about that, things will be back to normal very
soon.

Kind regards,
- Dirk

the Versions team