On 25 Giu, 17:18, Dirk Stoop <d...@madebysofa.com> wrote:
> The way to do this right now, is to group several bookmarks in a
> folder and collapse it in the bookmarks list.
>
> Any indicators that aren't visible will not be updated.

Really? Actually I think I read on this forum (surely not from you)
exactly the opposite. This is very good, actually. I wish it was
written more clearly in the docs or be advertised more strongly as I
was totally unaware of that feature although I'm using Versions for
more than six months. I am already used to organize bookmarks in
folders, yet I decided to disable badges long time ago in fear of
having all of them updated (including the hidden ones).

Ganesh