I'm also getting these same issues with 1.0.6 and 100% svn+ssh
bookmarks. I had this issue with 1.0.5 as well. At this point, I am
just relieved that the high-CPU process that had to be quit from
terminal/activity monitor is gone. It sounded from the release notes
on 1.0.6 that these issues aren't fully resolved, and potentially not
even in the Versions code itself, so I guess those of us with
continuing problems are waiting for the next release.