+1 for lots of crashes.

I was fine on Versions 1.5 and just upgraded to 1.6. Several crashes
in the last couple hours since upgrading. By several, I mean the app
is unusable because it's down more than up.

I have about six bookmarks, all svn+ssh format with the repo stored on
a different server.

Running Snow Leopard 10.6.1

Any way to go back to that older (more stable) 1.5?

...I'm having flashbacks of those Apple commercials with the Vista
marketing agent "Downgrade to the XP"...