I think he's probably talking about something like `svn switch`, in which case no, Versions doesn't yet provide a quick way to do that.

Creating multiple working copies is one way to go, but the idea behind svn switch is that SVN can modify/add/delete only the files that are different between two branches, which is fast and doesn't waste near as much bandwidth or disk space. For the time being, having multiple working copy bookmarks is workable.

 - Quinn