On Oct 7, 1:23 pm, Jay <bazaars...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, it will quit now - that's good. However, the "Versions
> unexpectedly quit" dialog is cropping up more than ever. And, since it
> jumps on top of anything else you're doing, is REALLY ANNOYING. I'm
> not sure what types of process trickery you guys are doing, but you
> might want to rethink it...

I'm sure the Versions team is burning a lot of midnight oil trying to
resolve these issues, but the longer this goes on, the more my
confidence in the product is being shaken.

As it is now, when someone asks me what they should use for SVN on a
Mac, I can no longer recommend Versions.  This is a real shame,
because it is (was) such a nice product.

I'm wishing the best of success to the team for quick resolution of
the outstanding issues.

--
Kevin Powick