+1 This would be quite nice. In Eclipse, the Subversive plugin puts a checkmark by each item to select whether it should be part of the commit. The trick (as always) is how best to provide the desired functionality in a tasteful and useful way, not just spewing information all over the screen and making the user sort through it. :-)

 - Quinn