I hope this might be of some help:

I have the same annoying problem:
Versions starts up, shows me the "send recent crash reports?" dialog
" Versions has crashed or was terminated abnormally 14 times in the
recent past. Please send the anonymous crash reports to help us fix
the problem(s)."
If there is a network connection, Versions crashes immediately and OSX
tells me it wants to send a crash report to Apple.

This issue first occurred after I did a "rename" command on a folder.
After the rename, the original folder was still there and I had errors
showing up when updating / committing the project. (don't remember
exactly what the errors were.. something about the folder being
unversioned) So I tried to delete this folder but Versions couldn't
and force delete also didn't work.
Then, I deleted the folder on my windows machine, (where I also have a
working copy of this project) using Tortoise.
After I did this, every time Versions starts up and has a network
connection, it crashes immediately.

I first "fixed" the problem by turning off my network connection,
start Versions (no crash) and switch off Badges in preferences.
Now, when I just click the bookmark with the rename / delete trouble,
I notice Versions is trying to connect to the SVN server here on my
local network, then crashes again!
Which means that all my other bookmarks are OK (if Badges is
unchecked) but this one particular bookmark is useless.

SPECS:
The repository for this bookmark is on a windows machine on my local
network running svnserve 1.5.1 r32289.
I use SVN without SSH to talk to it.

versions 1.0.6 - Build 71
Snow Leopard 10.6.2 build 10C540
svn version 1.6.5 (r38866)

I would love to provide more information if needed!