Hi again,

Does anyone have a way to get around the problem described above? I
really need to work on the project that is creating the crashes in
Versions.
Should I maybe do a clean checkout and create a new working copy??

I'm depending on Versions because I have never used the command line
for subversion....

any help appreciated!

tim.