Hi Lazlo,

That's a relatively simple problem to fix, but you'll have to use the
command line for it, as there's no implementation of this SVN feature
in Versions yet.

While you changed the URL for your repository bookmark, the .svn
metadata that's stored inside of all folders in your working copy
still refers to the old URL. To switch the working copy over to the
new URL, you'll need to use the "svn switch" command.

Before you proceed, it might be a good idea to read this:
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.5/svn.ref.svn.c.switch.html

There are some caveats to using "svn switch --relocate" according to
the authors of that page.

1. Open a Terminal window at the root level of your working copy
(quick tip: select top-level folder in Versions' "Browse" view and hit
command+T)
2. Type: "svn info", you'll notice that in the output that gives the
URL is still the old URL.
3. Type: "svn switch --relocate yourOldURL yourNewURL"
4. Type: "svn info" again, if all's well, you'll now see your new URL
in there.

All the best,
- Dirk

the Versions team