Would it be possible to make the svn:ignore edit pane NOT be pinned in
front of the versions window?  I.e., would it be possible to make it a
floating modal dialog box?

Here's the use case:

*  Look at the main Versions window and discover filenames that should
be ignored.

*  Press edit button under ignore.

*  Realize that I can't see the filenames and have forgotten some of
them.  :-(

If the window floated, I would slide it out of the way, and be able to
copy filenames from the main versions pane into the ignore edit pane.

I'm hoping that this would be a simple matter to change....

Cheers,