Looking at how many people work at sofa I think they're actually up to
something, something with their current software. They're most likely not
telling us due to 'apple-like' tactics where they don't want to tell us XYZ and
then not deliver Z. I personally don't need merge and don't use kaleidoscope, I
can see where you guys are coming from though. And that's it's a desirable
feature.

There has been a of serious updates hence me thinking there's something big in
the works, something that'll make you stop thinking about anything else for the
coming months.

In the end it's up to sofa to deliver and I see that you guys are getting a bit
impatient. I reckon we should wait for a reply from sofa and see what they have
to say.

Jorde