It's more of like this, for me I bought versions long ago and suggested and
asked for merge since the beginning. Never got the feature. Very frustrated and
eventually paid even more for Cornerstone... when wanted it in Versions the
whole time. If it had not been for someone making the "plug" as you call it, I
might have never known... and would have been stuck with lackluster features. I
think it's rude all of us have been led on as far as Versions development, and
I think the lot of us are trying to get Dirk and his devs to listen and come
through and maybe even beat Cornerstone, since we already invested in the
Versions product.