Hi PDG,

To do this, it's easiest to browse the repository in Versions. So
select your repository (not your working copy) in the bookmarks list
on the left, on the right go to the "Browse" view, and at the top-
right of the window find the "Revision:" pop-up button.

Click "Browse other revision…", type 144 in the textfield, and click
in the table below it. You should see revision 144 selected at the top
of the table view after a little while. Now click the "Select" button
at the bottom of that dialog.

You're now browsing revision 144, you'll also see that the pop-up that
you clicked on initially says "144" now.

You can now, while holding the "option" key on your keyboard, drag the
trunk folder to your branches folder, give this branch a name and
boom: you have created your new 3.0 branch from revision 144.

Select "HEAD (Most Current)" again from the "Revision:" pop-up button
when you're done, now select the new branch in the Browse view and you
can check out a fresh working copy of your new 3.0 branch.

I hope this helps, if you have any more questions, feel free to ask
them here, or if you need a response urgently, send them to our
support team at versi...@madebysofa.com.

Cheers,
- Dirk

the Versions team