That worked for me until I ended up with many bookmarks and no longer had 
the empty space underneath. I probably should have mentioned that in my 
original post. Thanks for looking into this though, appreciate it!!



On Friday, April 20, 2012 10:42:37 AM UTC-6, Jack (Black Pixel) wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> You don't have to delete a bookmark to access the Sort Bookmarks menu. 
> Instead, click in the empty space below your bookmarks to display the 
> Versions start screen (with buttons for creating repos, etc.). The sort 
> menu should now be available.
>
> Thanks for bumping this thread. It should be much easier to access that 
> menu item, so I'm going to file a bug on this.
>
> Regards
>
> Jack
>
> the Versions team
> versionsapp.com
> @versionsapp 
>
> On Friday, April 20, 2012 9:23:20 AM UTC-7, yelsnia wrote:
>>
>> I realize this post is 4 years old, but in case anyone else comes looking 
>> like I did, there is a way to sort the bookmarks alphabetically, it's just 
>> a bit convoluted. 
>>
>> There is a "Sort Bookmarks" option in the actions menu at the bottom, but 
>> ONLY when you are not focused (clicked) on any bookmark. The only way I can 
>> find to make this happen is to delete a bookmark. So my solution is to 
>> duplicate one that's there and then delete it right away, allowing me to 
>> sort all the bookmarks.
>>
>> Hope this helps someone!
>>
>> On Wednesday, August 6, 2008 6:20:18 AM UTC-6, Avi Flax wrote:
>>>
>>> This'd be convenient and useful. 
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>
>>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Versions" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/versions/-/mks8qye_xPsJ.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/versions?hl=en.

Reply via email to