Bummer bro.

On Apr 28, 11:51 pm, Alex Zavatone <[email protected]> wrote:
> Exporting from a new unpopulated SVN repo will create an empty folder.
>
> On Apr 28, 2012, at 11:47 PM, Matt Foster wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Unfortunately, I can't export from the previous SVN (gotta love start
> > ups!). I have a copy of the files from it, but when I tried to export
> > from the new SVN, it was a blank directory (since I haven't checked
> > anything in yet). Any ideas other ideas on how to clear the history?
> > Thanks for the initial responses, btw!
>
> > On Apr 28, 11:12 pm, Matt Foster <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> So I'm a huge fan of Versions, but just ran into an issue I haven't
> >> hit before. I contract for a company that previously had an SVN setup
> >> on another domain. Recently we have moved it to our own servers, so I
> >> am in charge adding the files to our new SVN. I copied my existing
> >> directory of files and pasted them into the directory holding my new
> >> Versions bookmark, but the files all still maintain the old history,
> >> meaning I can't add them to the new SVN. Is there anyway to clear this
> >> history, so Versions recognizes these files as "Unversioned", versus
> >> storing the history (as of right now, after copying them, they still
> >> show the old history including the last person that edited them).
>
> >> Thanks in advance!
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> > "Versions" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> > [email protected].
> > For more options, visit this group 
> > athttp://groups.google.com/group/versions?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Versions" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/versions?hl=en.

Reply via email to