No, you can only restore files you've committed Do you have Time Machine or other regular backup? You might be able to get it from there
Paul On 12 Jun 2012, at 22:43, Woofbeans wrote: > I create a new document, which I had not yet submitted to the repository. > > I accidentally deleted it using Versions, is there any way I can retrieve it? > > If I had deleted it using the OS X finder it would have gone into the Trash > can so I could retrieve it from there, however deleting it via Versions did > not place it in the Trash can and thus cannot retrieve it. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Versions" group. > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/versions/-/SuzYSHXjFPYJ. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]. > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/versions?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Versions" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/versions?hl=en.
