I just installed Versions over an existing working copies with
modifications.
Versions correctly identifies files modified, but when I right-click
on one of the file to "Compare Differences".
There is an error message

'/svn/metroplex-shellprojectrepository/!svn/bc/9536/branches/
adfmf-1303-11.1.2.4.0/QA/Tests/SeleniumTests/JDeveloper/src/META-INF/
cvm.properties' path not found'

Not sure what the problem is or how to fix it?