Does that path exist in your working copy (if you browse via Finder or
command line)? Keep an eye on case, too. If you're working in a mixed
platform environment, issues like this can result when someone commits from
a case sensitive OS. OS X is case insensitive which means it will treat
these the same (picking a random selection from your error path):

/META-INF/cvm.properties
/meta-inf/cvm.properties

If both paths are in the repository, when you check out the working copy,
only one of the paths will be correctly copied locally (and you may likely
see an error on checkout, too).

Jack

the Versions team
versionsapp.com