On Wed, 3 Jun 2009, Jeremy Sanders wrote:

Ricardo Reis wrote:

  instead of a relative path? I'm just asking because in this last fashion
it seems to me they would be more portable...

If you save with relative paths, then they break if you move the vsz file
and don't move the data file. If you save with absolute paths they won't
work if you move the file to another computer.

Has anyone got any opinions or suggestions? Which is the better behaviour.
We could make it configurable, but that would be confusing.

after having to edit by hand several files just because I've rearranged the layout of my directories I must make a point for relative paths...

 best!

 Ricardo Reis

 'Non Serviam'

 PhD candidate @ Lasef
 Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
 http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

 &

 Cultural Instigator @ RĂ¡dio Zero
 http://www.radiozero.pt