Jeremy,

Just had a thought, which maybe has crossed many minds before, including
yours!  Why not actually using LaTeX to do the interpretation?  This would
obviously only work for some of the exports (using perhaps a mechanism
similar to that of inkscape, currently buggy by the way).

Just my 2p.

Fred

On Friday 21 October 2016 21:18:00 Jeremy Sanders wrote:
> Dear Gonzalo
>
> On 21/10/16 13:37, GONZALO RODRIGUEZ PRIETO wrote:
> > I am using this excellent program for a long time, and doing a graph I
> > have found this behaviour, that I am not sure to qualify as bug. Here
> > it
> > goes: When in the label of a graph I write Latex mathematical commands,
> > they are interpreted correctly, but for the commands "\left" or
> > "\right", which left unchanged. Am I doing something wrong? (which is
> > probable) or did I discovered a feature/bug by change? To clarify my
> > problem, I attach an empty Veusz graph with problem in the Y axis.
> > Notice that the rest of the code is correctly interpreted, only the
> > command "\right" is left.
>
> I'm afraid the problem is that the latex interpreter only supports a
> very limited subset of latex. \left and \right aren't supported by the
> interpreter.
>
> Best wishes
>
> Jeremy

Un o’r 4 prifysgol uchaf yn y DU a’r orau yng Nghymru am fodlonrwydd myfyrwyr.
(Arolwg Cenedlaethol y Myfyrwyr 2016)
www.aber.ac.uk

Top 4 UK university and best in Wales for student satisfaction
(National Student Survey 2016)
www.aber.ac.uk