Hi Fred

I see - I think that idea has come up before. The main problem is that Veusz's output is created by the Qt engine, so it's not in the right format to be recognised by LaTeX. Maybe it would be possible to write a Qt graphics engine which could be used by LaTeX, but I'm not sure how hard that would be.

Best wishes

Jeremy