The quote below can be applied to the VFB.  The VFB exists because of
Byard Miller.  It's his private water, not ours. More than once, in
talking with Byard, he has expressed frustration toward certain postings
on the list. At one point when we were going through a similar
discussion on the list, he said, "Maybe it's time that I disbanded the
VFB."  I begged him not to and here we are again, bickering about petty
stuff.  For you old timers, it's nothing new.  We go through this
self-cleansing about once every year or so.  I just hope we can live
through this one without Byard having to put his foot down.  So, let's
quit our bickering and get back to the simple things that this list is
designed for, the things that have kept our list alive all these years.

"I have learned not to go crazy if I hike for a while only to find
someone on my private water."

Steven J. Meyers "San Juan River Chronicle" [1994]

JIMMY D. MOORE    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

North Zone Fishing Editor - Texas Fish & Game Mag,
Author - Moon Holler Misfits Fishing & Hunting Club,
Humorist, Past VP Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited,
Member TOWA, Retired Scout Exec. BSA.