  From: Jimmy D. Moore
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 11:27 PM
  Subject: [VFB] Re: My email fonts

  Chuck, you don't need bifocals for your computer.  Just go to Walmart and get
a pair of  plain old reading glasses.  That's what I use.  I have 2.0, 2.5 and
then 3.0 magnification, that I use for fly tying.  Lots cheaper.

  JIMMY

  P.S. My Opthamologist says they are ok and won't hurt your eyes

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

    Folks: I don't know if my email fonts on your end are now huge or not??? If
so, I'm sorry, but I had to increase them as my close up vision is
soooooooooooooo bad, i could no longer read my emails. I have to get some new
bi-focals..My far off vision is pretty good, but on the computer, the screen is
just far away enough to make wearing my reading glasses VERY fuzzy, but is near
enough in that without my reading glasses, reading my mail is getting near
impossible, Chuck