From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 11:13 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com; fly fishing for panfish
Subject: [VFB] My email fonts

Folks: I don't know if my email fonts on your end are now huge or not??? If
so, I'm sorry, but I had to increase them as my close up vision is
soooooooooooooo bad, i could no longer read my emails. I have to get some
new bi-focals..My far off vision is pretty good, but on the computer, the
screen is just far away enough to make wearing my reading glasses VERY
fuzzy, but is near enough in that without my reading glasses, reading my
mail is getting near impossible, Chuck