  From: John C. Bennett
  To: 'vfb-mail@googlegroups.com' ;
'flyfishingandflytyingforpanf...@yahoogroups.com'
  Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 8:31 AM
  Subject: [VFB] Your first fly you tied

  Here is an interesting question. What was your first fly that you tied? Do
you still have it? Do you still tie that same pattern and use it for fishing.

  My first fly (I'll have to post a picture of it) was a Mickey Finn Streamer
w/ Peacock tied over the top. I still have it displayed in a case in our front
room. People once and awhile will ask about it. It was the first fly that a
beginner fly tying kit instructed me to tie.

   John Bennett

  Engineer Tech

  W-(801)513-9001

  F-(801)728-1970