From the FFFCCI email group recent posts:

On November 8th, in Bend OR, there is an 18 hole "golf style" fly
casting course (actually the course was designed to be accommodating to
spin and bait casters as well),  with a Par scoring system open to the
public.  Each of the 18 holes comes complete with an informational Hole
Placard, foot markers (or Tee box) and variety of targets.  Each of the
18 holes has casting challenges for novice, intermediate and expert
anglers/casters.  It has 10 holes on water (both still water and moving
water) and 8 holes on grass.  There is everything from basic pick-up and
lay down casts and roll casts, to curve casting around trees and through
up-right hoops, there are holes where a person would do well to carry an
8 or 9wt for distance, and also carry an 8' 6" 5wt for accuracy.  If a
person played all 18 holes at the intermediate or expert level, they
would probably run the gamut of carrying everything from a 7ft 3wt or
4wt all the way up to some moderate weight Switch or Spey rods and
everything in between.  All of it was designed for educational purposes,
so anglers could learn how to make casts and present flies in
many "fishing situations".  I suppose, like golf, there would be
opportunities for competitions to be held on the course but it's
original design was intended for education and fun.

Jack
Austin