Tiemco 32

-----Original Message-----
From: Jimmy D. Moore <ray...@earthlink.net>
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 3:58 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [VFB] Re: Old farther swap

I'm looking forward to examing your size 32 Royal Wulfs.  Question: What
brand of  size 32 hook did you use to tie your Wulfs?  Tiemco? Mustad?
 A 32 Mustad is much larger than a Tiemco 32.  Also, does your 32's have
a hook eye or a spade?  There is a big difference between sizes among
different manufacturers.

JIMMY D

--

JIMMY D. MOORE    jdmo...@fishgame.com